UAW Local 977

Authorization for Assignment & Check-Off of Contributions to UAW V-CAP

If you are an active UAW member and would like to make voluntary contributions to UAW V-CAP via payroll deduction/Check-Off you can do so easily:

First, make sure your collective bargaining agreement contains a Check-Off provision. Check with your Steward or Committee-person if you are unsure.

Next download and print the attached form, complete and sign it.

Give the card to the V-CAP volunteer at your worksite, or to your Chairman or Local Union President. He/she will get it into the right hands to begin your voluntary CAP contributions V-CAP.

Thank you!

****UAW V-CAP is an independent political committee created by the UAW. This committee does not ask for or accept authorization from any candidate and no candidate is responsible for its activities.

Additional Resources

Follow Us!

Sign Up
Remember me