UAW Local 977

Retired Worker Authorization for Assignment & Check-Off of Contributions to UAW V-CAP

If you are a retired UAW member and would like to continue to protect your benefits and secure your family's future through voluntary contributions to UAW V-CAP via payroll deduction/Check-Off, from your pension check, you can do so easily:

First, make sure your collective bargaining agreement contains a Check-Off provision for retirees. Check with the Chairman of your Retired Worker Chapter if you are unsure.

Next download and print the attached form, complete and sign it.

Give the card to the V-CAP volunteer in your Retired Worker Chapter or to your Chairman of your Retired Worker's Chapter. He/she will get it into the right hands to begin your voluntary contributions V-CAP.

Thank you!

****UAW V-CAP is an independent political committee created by the UAW. This committee does not ask for or accept authorization from any candidate and no candidate is responsible for its activities.

Additional Resources

Follow Us!

Sign Up
Remember me